- What is D.C. Farm to School Week - circulate this one-pager with some basic information about D.C. Farm to School Week
- D.C. Farm to School Week Logo - email Andrea (we can't figure out how to make it download-able on this site!) for a copy of the logo to add to your own promotional materials (andrea[at]dcfarmtoschool[dot]org
- Sample Letter to Parents - let parents know about what's going on at school during the week, and what they can do to celebrate at home
- Sample Letter to Principals - tell your school's principal about D.C. Farm to School Week
- Sample Newsletter Blurb - add this message to your school's newsletter
- What's in Season - this visual shows pictures of some produce items that are in season during D.C. Farm to School Week
- Fun 8 1/2" by 11" F2S Week Sign - hang this in your hallways and cafeterias!
- Sample P.A. Announcements - read these over the loudspeaker to get students and staff excited
- Certificate of Participation - edit this ppt file with your school's name and distribute to students who participate in the week's events
- Curriculum ideas - browse the food and ecology mini-lessons at www.farmtodesk.org. Their resources are aligned with National Common Core State Standards, and help teachers to integrate food content into their lessons. Find mini-lesson activities, independent practice questions, and more grouped by grade level and learning standard.
- For more information, contact Brian Massey, brian[at]seedlingprojects[dot]org
- Simple Seasonal Recipes - make them at home for your family (in pdf form to share)
Download some of these materials and templates to help you spread the word about D.C. Farm to School Week at your school!